Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I cant stop thinking of my crush... is her relationship with her bf bad?

I have a crush on this coworker, she has a crush on me. I asked for her number then asked her out.. she accepted i was so happy then 2 days later she told me to never contact her again. I confronted her 3 days later and she told me its cause of her boyfriend found out.. I tried speaking to her at closing time and she started crying telling me to leave her alone that everything would be better if i stop talking to her and then she quit.... I cant stop thinking about her... she was the one srsly it kills me that if i try to contact her im a seem like a creeper, but i dunno what to do.. I know where she works but i need to know if shes gonna break up with her boyfriend anytime soon?? I think her relationship is bad but who knows??

Shes not a flirty type.. Shes a goodie-two shoe type of girl who is extremely shy.....Even when i compliment her she looks down and blushes and says "No i dont"

Any ideas?

My idea was like wait couple of months and then find out thru friends or something if she broke up with him then try to talk to her again at her job or is that a bad idea?

I know she has feelings for me

Downloads
    Uploads
    well there are a million girls out there who r like that and tell her that u are sorry for wateva u did. the friends thing should work maby im in high so i dont know how to deal with this but maby when u do find out that she has broken up with her bf send her some chocolates (if she is the romantic type then come up with a big gesture like buy her flowers and ask her to be yours in the workplace or somewhere that she would like) if shes not into that stuff then make it simple good luck !