I am in a long distance relationship. i live in Gold Coast , she lives in Melbourne

Recently she stayed here at my house for a week and i have been getting serious feelings of doubt about us. she is very extroverted and iam very introverted.

i have always noticed that i get these feelings of doubt when she flys over to the Gold Coast to meet me and lives in MY environment, me being the introvert that i am - and thus having a very horrible social life,i have litterally 0 friends and i find it hard to set her in stimulating environments in my life. For instances she gets along so well with my housemates, where is i dont want to be social with them. I want to spend lots of time talking to HER and she wants to spend half with me and everyone else.

But for some reason i see us working better in Melbourne, because last time that i felt that i really, really felt for this girl was 4 weeks ago back in melbourne, i had an exciting feelings to move, move close to her, find a job, prosper a new life ETC.

but my feelings of doubt about us have always manifested when she comes to where i live

4 months in our relationship. i Think its getting closer to the day and my fear of commitment is setting in, and my fear of actually how good we are for each other is settling in as-well and making me confused and question myself. i do care for her alot.