So long story short.. i had a crush on a girl she had a crush on me.. never told me about her boyfriend and i got her number and she said yes to a date. Couple days later her boyfriends finds out and she told me never to contact her again (im thinkin its her bf txting me) and quits her job(we worked together) shes a very goodie two shoe shy girl (shes 19 and has a freakin curfew).

I dont want to be a stalker so im avoiding her (i tried once and it made her cry and i failed hard).
But i cant stop thinking of this girl... i know i cant make her leave her bf cause she feels bad now, but i need to know if this is a sign of a bad relationship with her boyfriend?? I want to scoop in soon as she dumps him. Everyone tells me to move on but shes 2 perfect for me.

Shes Hispanic and shes into asian.. has a innocent face is slim her personality is on the same wave length as mine... i never met a girl like this before and i cant stand losing this chick.
Btw i wanted to tell her lets just stay friends but i couldnt do it cause she was crying and trying not to talk too me...