Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how many times those it takes 2 have herpes meaning sex times wit that person?

i had sex wit my girl 4times allready on the four she told me she had herpes and we didnt even use a condom all those our times..do i have herpes or noooo plz help im scared 2 go shaked my self

i had sex with my girlfriend 4 times allready on the four she said 2 me she have a secret 2 tell me and she said she have herpes so plz tell me do i have herpes or no,and how many times those it takes 2 have it...i have only had sex with her 4times

Downloads
    Uploads
    You having herpes would depend on if she had sex with you during a flare up of her problem(the herpes). I would get checked out by a doctor asap cause the longer you go without it being treated the worse it will get. Bad thing is you didnt wear a condom and you might have herpes. Good thing It could be worse but its not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    better get yourself to a clinic. Does she have genital herpes? did she have an outbreak during any time you've had sex?

It is possible to spread herpes even if you [or the person] does not have an active outbreak but if you have sex during an outbreak, your chances are increased exponentially. You're almost guaranteed to get it.

PLEASE get yourself tested immediately. Planned Parenthood offers free testing [or I believe they may charge something like $5 for Herpes 2 test].