I've known this girl since a year.
We were great friends until she confessed that she had fallen in love with me.
I changed my attitude and behavior towards her.
Earlier, I was more friendly and gave her a positive energy, and she loved being with me. But now, I'm being more flirtatious. I've tremendously increased the number of text messages I use to send her every now and then. And I'm being restless!
She has started backing off!

She chats with my friends more than me now. That is because she has probably started losing interest in me. Must be because of the fuss I make when she doesn't reply to my texts. And I can sense that she probably gets annoyed at my fuss. We had many arguments regarding this; late reply and stuff.

But now, I feel that probably I should have given her some room to live her OWN life and not the way I ask her too. I did it out of obsession!

And now, I've thought of getting back to how I was with her; friendly! Because that is how she like me. I fear of losing her because I've MESSED UP our relationship.
Please guys, help me out with this.

And yes, she talks to me normally, over the phone; But takes too long to reply to texts; Even on Facebook, she reads my texts, but replies when I get agitated and ask her, "vats d matr? y r u nt replyin? ver r u?" and all. We even have outings together, and she acts as if nothing had happened; We didn't have any fight! But I don't feel/get that energy from her while she is hiding behind her screen!