Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to keep multiple relationships?

Oh and before you post your an a*shole i encourage you to f*ck off to another question please

Okay so im currently dating a girl and we like hardly ever see each other and i want a different relationship were i basically can ****, so im thinking about cheating on her it'd be so easy and there is so many girls that i can easily get with. How do i keep this quiet? I'm going to break it off soon but in the meantime how can i keep it quiet.

But the whole break up process is always a huge f**king mess. How can i break it off then with out emotionally destroying her then. And dont post your comments on how im some morally ****** up human being. appreciated thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yea i read the begginning, your an asshole

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cheating is stupid and can be a mess of its own. if you dont like the girl then tell her that and get on with ur life no matter how much it hurts her feelings it cant hurt worse then being cheated on. so just tell her. So instead of keeping it quiet. just tell her how your feeling honestly. If it was me I would be 10 times more hurt if i got cheated on then if the guy had just come out and said "hey this isnt working for me so im ending it"

Downloads
    Uploads
    1) You Better Be Good at Keeping Secrets

2) If They Really Love You...You'll Get a Lawyer Just InCase

3) Because Girls Are Crazy

4) And We Willl Turn On You ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why are you posting the question when you know what kind of responses you are going to get, and you obvioulsy have it all figured out about what you should do, and what you shouldn't do?

Anyway, the first thing I would like to tell you, is that when someone likes you, and thinks they want to be with you, there is no easy way to break up with them.
    You just need to tell her that you stopped feeling the same way about her, and you really want to date someone who is closer to you distance wise. Tell her that you don't really want to have much more communication with her, and you're sorry for this, but she will be able to find other people. God only knows, maybe she's already cheating on you.

You should do this NOW. Don't wait until later. Break up with her now. There is no reason for you to continue dating her.
    And then start going after other girls. It'd be funny though if you started chasing other girls only to find out that none of them want you anymore. lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why are you posting the question when you know what kind of responses you are going to get, and you obvioulsy have it all figured out about what you should do, and what you shouldn't do?

Anyway, the first thing I would like to tell you, is that when someone likes you, and thinks they want to be with you, there is no easy way to break up with them.
    You just need to tell her that you stopped feeling the same way about her, and you really want to date someone who is closer to you distance wise. Tell her that you don't really want to have much more communication with her, and you're sorry for this, but she will be able to find other people. God only knows, maybe she's already cheating on you.

You should do this NOW. Don't wait until later. Break up with her now. There is no reason for you to continue dating her.
    And then start going after other girls. It'd be funny though if you started chasing other girls only to find out that none of them want you anymore. lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    just end it there is no easy way tell her ur looking for something else in ur relationship break her heart wit that and not by cheating

Downloads
    Uploads
    All i can say is watch "john tucker must die" at least the first hour to see how he does it. Don't do exactly what he does change it up. Like a disease girls have become immune to that old way in " "John tucker must die"