My niece recently got married.. she lives in India..both of them are in good job at Bangalore, as soon as they got married, her brother-in-law moved in with them..

after few months her in laws also moved in with them.. both her in laws work in Banks.. my niece's BIL and FIL does not contribute in home expanses as they earn little bit less than others...my niece and her husband has to contribute much of their salary for the family..
On top of it MIL is dominating

Now my niece and her husband are planning to construct a house.. they hv applied for loan.. still need more money.. now In laws are ready to give them money but they say that after the house constructed her BIL and his future wife will also live with them..

Right now BIL himself is a burden on them.. and he is planning to marry a house wife.. my niece and her husband has to take care his family too...

My niece called me ystday and asked me what does she do now.. they need the money but can not take care of BIL and his family rest of their life.. her husband does not want to tell his brother to go away..she is going thru a hard time with these in laws.. being newly married it is very hard on her

I don't know what to suggest.. pls give me some suggestion and tips so that i can help her

Thanks in advance..