Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I learn from my mistakes from a bad relationship?

Its like my heads clouded and I dont want to think about it. I suppose its trauma from the relationship? How long should I wait before I get into another relationship?

Downloads
    Uploads
    if your destiny comes no need to wait for so long to move on...and if god give you the right and happy relationship your trauma to your other relationship will be faded..and one thing for sure the past mistakes gives you the strong and wise relationship from the future..

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess you have to ask urself. No one could give you the asnwer but you. Maybe see how you do being single for some months untill you get some confidence in urself and happy being single. People tend to be in relationships corz they feel lonely and thats where the whole thing goes wrong. Filling your emptiness by having a relationship is not the best way.
    When you are okay being urself ... Maybe then only you open up ur mind of who is nice who is not and who you love and who u like.

GOOD LUCK!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need not do,let it happen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why should you wait before getting into another relationship? Just so you can sit around and mull over the past ones? I think not!! You learn from mistakes made, and try not to repeat them, and don't accept those mistakes done to you from others again.