I dont like playing games. I feel if the guy is not into you, he should say. The guy Im seeing is older, about 8 years older. We go out , we have sex, and then I dont hear from him for a while. Before this last time, I did not contact him for a week, and he finally contacted me via text. I told him, that sleeping with me wasnt free, I need more than sex. He said I respect that, so he said lets watch this movie. Anyway, we set it up where I went to watch a movie with him, and before you know it we were intimate, and it was a little kinkier than previously, but we never got through the movie. I enjoyed it, but that is not what I want with him. I want his time and attention, and sex, too. But not as much as him. Personally, I can do without it. But here it is three days later and I have not heard from him. The last time he said you had my number why didnt u just call me. Sincerely, I want a relationship with him. I had sex in the past, with a previous partner and he never stopped calling. He kept calling and taking me out. If a guy does this everytime, how do I get him to stop or is this an indication to move forward. He kept telling me I am into you, Im just trying to work some things out. He says he is not in another relationship, so what should I believe? What steps should I take from this point forward.