Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl almost cheated on her boyfriend with me until she got caught. Is her...

...relationship with her boyfriend bad? 2 Keep this short, i have a crush on a cowrker, she has a crush on me.. I asked her out and we started dating (2 date only) then couple days later she tells me to never contact her again. I was confused and 3 days later i confronted her and she told me her boyfriend found out. She wouldnt talk to me after that i tried talking to her at closing time but she started crying and blaming me saying if u werent here everything would be better and blah blah....then she quit her job to avoid me.

She's seriously "THE ONE" im literally about to suicide cause i cant have her and i dont want to txt her or anything cause im a look like a creep.. I cant just let this girl go... i need to do something.. Does anyone know if her relationship with her Boyfriend is bad?? Shes not a flirty type.. Shes a goodie-two shoe type of girl who is extremely shy.....Even when i compliment her she looks down and blushes and says "No i dont"

Any ideas?

My idea was like wait couple of months and then find out thru friends or something if she broke up with him then try to talk to her again at her job or is that a bad idea? Or would i look like a stalker.
    thxs andy...

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not her relationship that's bad, it's yours and her personality that is disgusting.