Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it fair for my mom to stop me from stayin at my cuzins house or from...

...staying up all nite...in the summer? im only 11 years old ok?so i go to my aunts house and i liked it there instead of my 2 story house(im not used to being middle class). so my aunt lets me stay a week. and durin that week my mom kept callin makin me go home, but my aunt liked my company and said"at the end of the week im gonna bring u home to get some clean clothes ok?" and i agreed. i get home and pack up all my clothes and other things ,wen i look out the door and i see my mom get in the car and they drive off without me.my mom was comin with us to eat at my aunts house.so i call my cuzin felicia and she says she heard my mom say that shes not letting me stay at her house anymore.and i come home all sad and mad. so i decided to stay up watchin tv. wen its 12:00 a.m.and she tells me to go to sleep. i say" mom tony let me stay up" tony is my bro in law who owns the house and evrthing in it.then evryday since that day she naggs me to go to sleep.its summer and she wont let me stay up or go out.its not even fun anymore..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, it's fair.
    It's your mom and she wants you to be safe.
    When your child is out all night at someone else's house, you worry.

You'll understand when you're older, trust me.