Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ever feel awkward thinking about your boyfriends sex experiences with previous gf's?

My boyfriend is 28 and I'm 21 we've been going out for 2 years so I was actually 19 and he was 25 but I'd never slept with anyone before him.. I've never been wanting to have like one night stands or whatever and I just never got into a serious relationship before him with someone I'd want to do it with..

Anyway he's selling his car and as a joke was like oh we should have sex in it before I get rid of it and I laughed like yeah... Right and he was like have you ever had sex in a car before? (He forgot he knows I've never been with anyone else) and I dunno just the way he asked it obviously indicated he had and I didn't really want to know so I shouldn't have asked no..... Have you?

And he was a bit kind of embarrassed like yeah,,, once...

And I dunno it just makes me feel really awkward like I love him to bits but I feel thinking about him with someone else and he was like well what do you expect? I'm older... I know that's true and obviously I know he's not been a freaking celibate before me and that normal.. Whatever.. It's just knowing wild details like that makes me feel weird about us now,. I don't know I'm constantly comparing myself to the girls before him and whoever he had sex in a car with and I don't feel as special to him anymore even tho he's always telling me I am

Downloads
    Uploads
    It really doesn't matter. He's only with you now. If whoever he f*cked in a car was so special he'd still be with her.