Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The moment you said"myspace"is a booty call from myspace is all.Most are and he can go to jail for hooking up with a minor that is criminal offensive.

Is too soon to love and let alone over the internet it sounds like to fishy and not true.He can be some guy looking to get lucky.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The moment you said"myspace"is a booty call from myspace is all.Most are and he can go to jail for hooking up with a minor that is criminal offensive.

Is too soon to love and let alone over the internet it sounds like to fishy and not true.He can be some guy looking to get lucky.

Downloads
    Uploads

does this guy mean well? or is he just looking for sex.?

Okay, so ive been talking to this guy for a week or so. i havent met him or anything (we met on myspace)

well. i really like this guy. hes really sweet. i have trust issues though, so this is why i am asking this question.

i'm not sure if he just wants to date me for sex. [he's 19 and im 15, by the way]

he was aksing me what i would be willing to do and not to do.

i told him i was concerned that it seemed like he just wants to date me for sex, and he said that he cares about me and he was just wondering for the future.

he said that he may even love me.
    i dont know. i think he might be taking things a little fast? we talk a lot over text messaging. but should i trust this guy? hes very nice and very respectful.

Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, he is too old for you... You are underage... Yes it does sound like he only wants sex with you... I think you should move on and find someone closer to your own age...

Downloads
    Uploads
    its called statutoryrape... so ... no don't follow through it is what many people in most states call illegal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    robbin the cradle if he is...

Downloads
    Uploads
    nope... hes a sex head for sure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    he's a player

Downloads
    Uploads
    i would trust him, but thats just me...
    he sounds great i say go for it, even if he wants a lot of sex whats so bad about that

Downloads
    Uploads
    ok number 1...he is 19 and u r 15. this says a lot about this guy. hes a perv. next, if a guy is seriously interested in you they dont ask u what ur willing to do with them sexually. that topic is something that simply does NOT come up. and lastly...the red flag here is that he is trying to tell u that he loves u. what a joke. he is no good and i think u no that. take care and be smart.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast