So I met this guy a little over a week ago (Feels like we've known each other longer) through a mutual friend and we instantly hit it off. He is really nice and at the end of the night he asked for my number and hugged me. The next night he asked what I was doing over the weekend. He invited me to a party and met up with me to see me. I stayed over and we had sex. In the morning he wanted to get brunch together which surprised me ..Since then he's texted me nearly everyday asking how my day was and if I want to come over and watch tv. We had sex a second time, but then the next time I came over I couldn't have sex so we talked instead (he said it was okay and he let me sleep over too without sex) then he asked if I wanted to go out to eat at a restaurant Friday, so we ended up eating out yesterday and he paid even though I offered my half. We had a great night of sex and he's also invited me to go to a concert with him this summer. We have had good conversations and we are compatible I think. He also told me he was going to visit me Monday even though we are on spring break. We are in college. I am 19 he is 21. What do you think ? Thanks for answering!