I'm going about it the right way? Hi I'm a guy facing a relationship dilemma at work, and need advice. I became friendly with this woman on the project about 8 months ago. Long story short, it's obvious that there is something special between.

She's about to leave now to join another project in which she'll be moving around allot, possibly internationally as well, which means I'm never seeing her again if she doesn't know how I feel about her.

The problems in her personal life bled into this project and she wants to forget everything about her time here. I know she's not ready/looking for another relationship and probably will not be for quite a while. Because of which I can't openly tell her how I feel, without driving her away. But I don't want her to just throw away that connection we had just because events in her personal life gave everything related or unrelated a bitter taste.

I know I can't ask that of her so instead I want to remind her that despite how bad it was for her on this project, not all of it was bad. Specifically the days we spent doing things together or for each other in small ways that showed our affection were the best days I had here, and made this project bearable.

I was thinking of taking photographs of places we were together and writing captions as to why that moment was something special I'll remember. Obviously it involves her in someway. I'm planning on making this as a farewell card.

So I have a few questions. One, is my plan a good idea? I feel as though it's subtle enough but gets the point across without it being uncomfortable for her to know that I want to pursue this further when she's ready. It also leaves the ball in her court. It leaves something tangible in her hands rather then some memories she's may forget because of her hectic traveling life. Some of my coworkers tell me that I shouldn't do anything and when she's ready she'll call me, because she knows we have something together. But that seems unlikely and it's not very proactive either.

How should I give it to her? I was thinking either of tucking it away in her purse where she'd discover it later as a surprise. Or I could give it to her directly when I drop her off at her car on her last day?