I've been friends with this guy for almost 3 years now. We've become really good friends and see each other almost everyday. When we're not together we're always texting each other. Recently we both revealed to each other that we're very sexually attracted to each other... and we've gotten to the point where we have phone sex... we've been having phone sex for the past month I think.

We never talked about dating... but we have discussed that we should stop hitting on each other because it will ruin our friendship. We'll stop for a few days, but we're so attracted to each other that we'll just start again. He asked if I would get into a friends with benefits deal but I said I couldn't do that, and he agreed that we shouldn't because he values our friendship too much.

My problem is that I'm starting to have feelings for him. He's already mentioned that he couldn't date me in the past... because I used to date his cousin (it was a long time ago and it was really casual, I didn't even sleep with his cousin) so I feel like this is a stupid excuse. So I can't tell him that I'm starting to have feelings for him... I'd feel weird telling him...

But do you think he could actually like me in that way and that this can turn into anything? Or has he made up his mind about me and that's it? It's either friends with benefits or just friends for him?