Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which contraceptives do you use for occasional sex with boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are having long distance relationship. Although both of us do not want to have sexual intercourse before marriage, it becomes really difficult to abstain from it whenever we meet once in month or two. Both of us like it, but we are not yet ready to have a baby. Use of condoms is not that effective and keeps us worried for days about the possibility of pregnancy. I am considering to take pills (male condom+pills), but I would prefer to take them for that long time when I have sex only for a couple of times during the year.

I just want to know which contraceptives would you go for in such situation?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't want sex before marriage... yet you're having sex before marriage?

Yes you should be on the pill and use condoms if you're going to be having sex. The kind of pill is something to talk to your doctor about.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would use the depo injection, or the implant called Implanon. The injection covers you for 3 months and the implanon covers you for years, it is inserted in your upper arm by your doctor, quite a simple procedure and inexpensive. Either option is easy, you dont have to remember it each day, it is cheap and it is effective.