Be aware I know I sound like a caveman but this is a serious situation not here for you guys to judge me I know I am a jerk and do not deserve any of these girls but too bad because that is life.

I am 23 and I had a lot of girlfriends, I am looking to settle down but I have options!
Option #1 Stay with my girlfriend right now.
Good: Gorgeous, Model, Talented Artist, Virgin, Good Girl, Does not drink or smoke, Respectful, Family Oriented and ofcourse Shes Caucasian Blonde!! oh I forgot submissive in bed. Have a Bright Future
Bad: Boring, No Fun, Predictable, Not Good In Bed, Sucks at BJ, Hates smoking pot, distance, no car, no money

Option #2 Get back with my ex that I dated for 2 years.
Good: Cute, Nice Butt, Amazing Body, Works, Lots of Money, Gives me Money, Buys me Food, Buys me Clothes, Loves me with all her heart, Ready to get married with me. Shes Chinese, Smokes pot with me, how can I forget AMAZING HEAD, OK in Bed
Bad: Jealous, Insecure, Clingy, Always want to hang out, Too emotional, Crazy, Called me 89 times in one night, had sex with her ex just to make sure she wont get back with me but ended up regretting it and begs to get back, uses me for car rides

Option #3 Get with Option 2 bestfriend who tried to hook up with me.
Good: Small, Cute, Flexible, Amazing in bed, Money oriented, career oriented, can cook, clean, smokes lots of pot, willing to experiment, CAN drive, have a car. Filipina (same culture as me)
Bad:cheated on her bestfriend, too busy, does not obey me all the time, tries to take control of the relationship, thinks it should be even. too fast on wanting to have a serious relationship

please help me!!