Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boyfriend's sex drive is completely gone?

We've been dating for 9 months, we're both 20 and were virgins until at 6 months we gave it up to each other. We have a really great sexual relationship in the three months except the last 2.5 weeks he has not wanted sex or anything at all. We are still spending the same amount of time together but I (strangely?) really miss the intimacy. If I make a move on him he will go down on me for 20-30 mins and then be done, he doesn't even want me to get him off. I asked him and he said it's ok he isn't in the mood for him. I didn't really bring it up, just a passive jokey mention and he said that he doesn't know either. Any advice? To be honest I want my sex-crazed boyfriend back, where we are playing xbox one minute and on the floor the next.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe there is something going on in his life and he is upset about something. Talk to him about it, tell him how you are feeling and ask how he is feeling.. If you don't do this, you won't find an answer. If he is upset about something or is on a certain type of medication that decreases your sex drive then you need to know about it to support him. If there is a problem, help him resolve it and he will soon be back to your sex-crazed boyfriend again!
    Good luck!:-)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by X??X View Post
    We've been dating for 9 months, we're both 20 and were virgins until at 6 months we gave it up to each other. We have a really great sexual relationship in the three months except the last 2.5 weeks he has not wanted sex or anything at all. We are still spending the same amount of time together but I (strangely?) really miss the intimacy. If I make a move on him he will go down on me for 20-30 mins and then be done, he doesn't even want me to get him off. I asked him and he said it's ok he isn't in the mood for him. I didn't really bring it up, just a passive jokey mention and he said that he doesn't know either. Any advice? To be honest I want my sex-crazed boyfriend back, where we are playing xbox one minute and on the floor the next.
    Uh you are not going to like this and I surely hope I'm wrong but I heard the exact (except some different time tablets) happening from other friends. It's scary and annoying but..it is possible that your boyfriend is cheating on you. Yup the usual reasoning the 'being bored within the sexual-relationship'. You might to keep your ears,eyes network pretty more open. There can be no harm done if you check up what your bf is doing once in a while if there is something off in the air.
    They will never admit their wrong-doings until it's exposed. However it's also possible he lost interest in sexual activities > if he only has interests for playing games which is sad but such things happen too. In that case you need to do something about that.

Good luck.