Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it bad to like sex a lot?

I am very open about sex. I can talk about it like it is nothing...even can be very graphic...lol. But I won't be like that around kids or older adults...I'm 19. Lately it seems like I can't get enough sex. I have been in a friends with benefits situation for a couple weeks but I have been asked out by two guys in the last week and had sex with both of them. I am very careful. I just love sex so much. Is this considered sleeping around? Or is it ok to have fun and enjoy the sex? I know a lot of girls that have slept with way more guys than I have...25 -30 guys to my 15.

Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG you are such a freakin whore! Your 19 and have had sex with 15 different guys! Seriously that make you a slut!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Naw sex is great, just try to keep it to one or two people otherwise your number will get up there

Downloads
    Uploads
    slut

Downloads
    Uploads
    No it's not bad just be sure you're careful and that you don't get yourself into a hard situation. Also don't have a guy every night cause 1. You'll run out haha and 2. Yeah you probably will get a bad reputation.

And lol what do you mean about graphic

Have fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    15 partners at 19? Yeah, you could be looked at as just a little slutty. However, lots of guys like being with girls who love sex. So, I guess as long as you are careful and use protection..have fun. Just don't let any guy get away with whining about how it doesn't feel good wearing a condom. So, make a rule, no condom... no sex.