Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

What does a 16 year old girl want for her birthday.?

my niece is turning 16 and I have no clue what to get her! I need help.

price range is $5-10,000

Sarah3333

Star Blue What A sixteen year old might like for her birthday

Wow...10,000 dollars? Okay, well I'm sixteen and a few things come to mind.
    1.Get her a credit card. (Every girl likes to have a card on her, put a thousand on it or as much as you want. Depending on how much you think she needs. But in this world with all of those cute clothes that are 50 dollars or more just begging to be bought at the store, well, she would need money.)
    2.Offer her a trip (Paris,Britain,New York City, all places that girls would scream at the name if they were being offered to go. Of course she will need an adult, but she would definitely be happy to just be offered. Make sure part of the money youre using to pay for it goes towards spending money too-when you go to a great place like those you have to have money on you. And two extra suitcases! lol)
    3. Start an account for money towards a car. (She is sixteen now, and probably has her permit, so knowing that when she is able to get her license she will have some money to start off getting her a car.)
    4.Get her a Mall gift card. (My nearest mall has it, you can place up to 500 dollars on each card, and it can work at any store in the mall.)

Unregistered

Currency Dollar what to get a 16 yr. old

Well im sixteen and girls love going to the mall so get her like a credit card or take her to the spa or just tell her to go get her nails done. or if ur really into it throw her a surprise party at a park and inc=vite all her friends and let her and her closest friends arrive in a limo with her

Unregistered
    Get her a package of condoms and some lube.

Unregistered

Star Blue

im 17 and my godmother wants to know what to get me. the ideas im coming up with are:

anything twilight saga/jonas brothers/etc related. (eg t-shirts, merchandise etc)

concert tickets

anything personalized (eg a cute necklace with my name on it, or an engraved ipod or something)

clothes (like american eagle or hollister or something, hoodies, t-shirts, jeans, shorts
    always a good option!)

an itunes gift card so i can download music

buy a star and name it after me!!! (it costs about $20 on starnamer.net)

stuff like that....i live in ireland and my godparents live in america so i think they want to buy me something american but i dont really know anything american!!!)

hope this helps!!!

Unregistered

16!!!

umm i just had my 16 b-day party 2-17-10 and i got 1 ct. diamond earrings from tiffanys.DIAMONDS ARE A GIRLS BESTFRIEND!!!

Unregistered
    get her anything coach

Unregistered

Unregistered

Lightbulb On =D

Just cause I can.

A gold locket is always good.

Unregistered
    Hi i am going to be turning 15 and here are some things that i would want for my birthday:
    Money just to go out and buy stuff
    A new purse(Couch of course)
    Some of that crackle nail polish
    DRIVERS TRAINING
    a new computer
    A new puppy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast