Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Unregistered
    I'm Mexican American. I just love Asian guys but they don't seem to notice. Is there any in Florida who like Mexicans?

Unregistered
    That's not true Mexican girls r both smart and pretty
    Not everyone cheats for your info
    Some girls r sometimes to shy to ask or afraid to talk

Unregistered
    I am a young Asian American guy and I'm attracted to Hispanic and white girls. My family is pretty liberal (like myself) and the don't care who I date. The bad thing is that there are not many Hispanic girls where I live but the answer to the original question is that: AISAN GUYS LIKE HISPANIC/MEXICAN GIRL and if they don't there just not worth a girl's time and effort to go after. BTW I am not some ugly asian guy either, girls (from all races) and some guys :/ tell me I am pretty attractive and smart so guys like me LIKE HISPANIC GIRLS.

Unregistered
    Because you would know that? I am going to be polite about this. You are ignorant! I am a 16 year old Mexican girl mixed with Japanese. I have very good grades, as well as most of my friends. Now you say all we Mexicans know how to do is make babies and cheat? That to me is hilarious. EVERYONE IN EVERY RACE cheats and makes babies. But I guess you wont understand that.. Good day to you. (:

Unregistered
    To all Hispanic women or girls I apologize for that idiots
    comment about cheating and making babies. I'm a teenage AISAN American guy and that guy(idoit from the 1500's ) doesn't speak for us (AISAN guys) all. BTW I love Hispanic chicks

Unregistered
    As an Asian guy I must say there are alot of mexican girls out there that are really into us,Korean/Japanese ect... but we asian guys take that as if we only should date Asian girls! Its really stupid!! Mexican girls or whatever other girls out there, we want to date you but you guys never give us a chance's and to be honest Mexican girls are really hard working love having fun and cook really well. Since im Asian i will tell you that theres alot of asian guys wanting to date Mexican girls!! And not alot of asians want to f*ck you thats all false!

Unregistered
    I'm Korean and I like Mexican Girls!!! Seriously dude everybody makes Babies and cheats you are ignorant . Sorry to all the mexican girls this guy is just rude! I like mexican girls they are pretty and love having fun ! When i date my own race they seem like they don't like having fun or their just shy ! =_=! I like any kind of race but don't let some asian guy say your not worth dating because you are! !

Unregistered

Latina

If any Latina that is into Asian guys in Los Ageles area email me at sambigduck at yahoo

superturtlerainbowmuffins

:DD

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay uhm for the record, there IS no culture clash! Maybe a little, looks, that's about it. Food is alike, morals (depending on person) are alike. I am half white half latina. And I love asian guys! It's so funny to see me when I see an asian guy cause my heart stops! And I am half latina and all of that stuff about latina's have no morals is a lie! My parents would beat my blind if I disobeyed them! And I am kind of going with the entire "Asian boys only with Asian girls" that's why I won't go up to an Asian guy and try to flirt, I'm thinking "What if he only likes Asian girls? What if his parents won't let him? He's not even looking at me so why even bother?" Then I turn around and walk away all sad, but Yeah I'm half latina and I love asian guys! If I could I'd be dating one right now! (depending on his morals and our things we have in common) but yeah, that's my opinion, but I was thinking of moving to japan when I got older, then I thought, no one will marry me there! I'll die alone!
    Lol yes! I am too! I am fine with getting korean guys and chinese guys. .__. but wow. Vietnamese parents will never let their children date outside their race. wuw.
    DD

>Sorry for the late reply<

Unregistered
    Love + freedom = unpredictable
    Im an Asian guy and I seem to only like Asian girls because I can relate to them and my dad will hang me with a belt which he first used to hit me :P jk maybe .. but thats not the point just find a guy which is Asian and if he likes you .. put effort in it and make it work .. if you find an asian guy thats already with a gal then you must not wait like an old lady said ''Ive been in love with the same guy for almost 50 years ,I wished I had told him'' so dont wait and seek for love good luck!!!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast