Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: S8puk

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • WPGKJCxGWKJpx

0 0%
  • YqhMyEWygxauhjWuRw

0 0%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Refresh

just show you love her/him so much . that no one can replace you in her life..me , i love my bf so much . he means a lot to me. i can say he's the reason why im living and breathing..i am thnkful i met such wonderful person like him ..

Unregistered

Check2 simple and they love it.

put " baby i had a dream about you, we we're together forever, i hope it comes true!" and finish it with something like i love you

Unregistered

(Y) try this

... Baby i love you, you mean absolutly everything to me... words cant actually describee what i feel for you i mean id try but i dont think this phone allows that many pages.. your amazing, your perfect, your the one. i love you more than anything, you alawys on my mind i try and think of something else but somehow everything in my lfe relates to you, when the world turns its back on me you the one i turn to, when theres no1 else i can depend on you the one thats always there i honestly do love you, dont ever forget that xx

Unregistered
    as u wake up for ur sleep the angel lok out for u all day and when u go to rest your head im with u in your dreams sleep well my love xx

Unregistered
    erm jush tel yu boi fwend dai yu luv him alot, dah he means alot ta ya, dah all yu can fink ov is him...

Beto Kitty

Heart New help me :S

hey all lsn i think am in love with someone n rlly i want a sweet msg to send for him coz he every mornenig send to me a sweet n romance msg n i dnt know wt to send :S
    plzzzzzzz help me

Unregistered
    "I want to live in your eyes, die in your arms, and be buried in your heart <3"

Unregistered

Heart New text to him/her. <3 .

' Baby. I never tell you how much u mean to me, and how much i love u. The reason for this, is there are no words, of which posess a strong enough meaning, to show how i feel.
    ur my life now, and i know i shouldnt make you my everything, 'cause one day u might leave me with nothing, bit its too late. im well and truly head over heels in love with you.
    Eternity is a long time to promise one person your love, yet i trust you beleive me, each time i look in to your beautifull eyes, and say forever and a day.

girl/boy,.. you hold my heart in your hands, so please.. im begging you, dont ever break it. you've captured my soul and i dont ever want it back.

i love you so much. <3 .'

this is what i came up with i hope you like it. (:

Unregistered
    thank yall so much!!!
    yall just helped my relationship!!!
    (:
    thanks once again!!

Unregistered

Flower Blue love

love him without kissing his ass...(i love you)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast