channel lineup in my area? I have dish network and dish automatically removed MSNBC from the channel lineup even though I never requested it. Not that its a bad thing, but they did it on their own. I live in the northern virginia area and the monthly bill is over 100 dollars. But MSNBC plug was pulled without explanation. Why?
sometimes i actually used to watch rachel maddow talking points just to kill some time.
i want to view how they are covering the benghazi hearings.
even at the health club i go to, msnbc is no longer shown. They have large TV screens on the walls and a person is allowed to change channel anytime. I asked the person at the help desk to show me "msnbc" and he gave me a bad stare and then said, "its removed"
same way some black man was also trying to hunt for msnbc in the health club and he too was told its no more there.
it was removed in July 2012 and at that time it was said "olympics is reason" but even olympics ended, it never came back --

http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/dish-network/dish-network-removed-msnbc-for-olympics-20120728335371.html

i didn't followup after that
however unlike the man complaining in above link, i continue doing business with dish network and appreciate their service