Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    C J S

would you buy a factory refurbished tv on ebay? Seller has good feedback. It's...

...a Samsung 46"?

The shipping will not make it more than it is in the store. I can buy the TV for $1200 plus $175 shipping and the TV is $2100 at Bestbuy. It has a warranty on it and you can also buy an extended warranty from Fair Trade.

doughboy09bravo
    I personally wouldnt do it. I would want the extented warranty from the store, plus I would want to SEE it working before I paid a dime.
    Also think about the shipping costs that it will take to ship it to your house. It will probably be just as expensive as going to a box store and buying one.

Barry
    i wouldnt buy samsung anything. i made that mistake once and never again! plus dont buy a tv without getting the extended warranty!

Laissez-Faire Guy
    I generally don't buy refurbished stuff. The one time I bought an expensive electronic item that was refurbished, it broke on me when I really needed it.