Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why wont my samsung alias zoom in and out?!?

ok i have a samsung alias and when i try to take a picture, my zoom doesn't work! i guess i clicked something to make it not work. When i go to take a picture, i can use the up and down arrows to change the contrast, but it wont let me zoom! the icon that shows the zoom button is faded out, but my contrast button is not. Help??

Unregistered
    Try stepping down the resolution one setting. Alias 2 doesn't allow zoom at max resolution.

Unregistered
    ^ that worked fer me [:

Unregistered
    Thanks for this place I finally figured out how to get my new phone to zoom! Thanks!

Unregistered

Joypad alisa 2 will not zoom on a pic help me

i have a samsung alisa 2 and i cant zoom in on a picture thats already in my "My Pictures"

i go to the pic and hit "Zoom/Rotate" and the pic comes up but i have hit every button on my phone but it wouldn't zoom help

Unregistered
    if you are trying to zoom in on a picture already in "my pictures," select the zoom/rotate option, then while you are looking at the picture, hit the arrow buttons that are on the outside of the phone (the volume buttons).

taylorrrrrr

zoom?

hahaha, thanks so much for the zooming under options. lorrdddyyy you saved my lifeeee(: not really but you helped me out haha

Unregistered

Star Blue

how do you save pictures after you rotate them? I can get them to rotate but have no idea how to save them after. anyone know what to do?? thanks.

Unregistered
    yeah i cant save it after i zoom email the answer to me at [email protected]

Unregistered
    omg u helped soo much! it has zoomed ever since i got it, but when i hit reset all choices, i couldnt figure out how to get it to zoom! (: now i know how! yay