Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is the unlock code for the samsung blackjack?

My dad is giving me his blackjack as a gift, the only problem is that he has cingular and i have t-mobile. when i insert my sim card in the samsung it asks for a code in order to unlock the phone. where can i get that code? this is for the samsung black jack first edition. thank you

it asks for a code or number that the company has to give you in order to unlock

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure if it'll work for you, but when I unlock my phone it's the last four numbers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its probably the last four numbers of your SS Number

Downloads
    Uploads
    on most phones it is either 0000 or 1234. that's automatically set into the phone when it's made. if that doesn't work, try the last four digits of your cell number.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is not the last 4 or your ssn. Verizon phones are normally the last 4 of the phone number but you're not Verizon so that counts that out.

It is not 0000 or 1234 as those are the default security codes for phones and not unlock codes so that counts that out.

You will have to get it unlocked by a shop around your that unlocks them or you can have your dad call Cingular/AT&T and have hime tell them that he is going abroad and will need the unlock code for that Blackjack. They should give it to him for free right then as you are allowed to do this once every 6 months. You just have to be a customer and have been a customer for at least 90 days.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Zombie View Post
    My dad is giving me his blackjack as a gift, the only problem is that he has cingular and i have t-mobile. when i insert my sim card in the samsung it asks for a code in order to unlock the phone. where can i get that code? this is for the samsung black jack first edition. thank you
    it asks for a code or number that the company has to give you in order to unlock

Hi you can purchase network unlock code for your samsung blackjack mobile from sites like MobileUnlockSolutions.com at reliable cost .They are rendering network unlock code for all mobile model along with free instruction about how to use that code and unlock your phone .After unlocking it you can freely use it with t-mobile sim ...