Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What do you think of the Samsung Star?

I am considering buying it and just want to know if its a good phone. Please tell me the pros and cons and also what the camera is like. Also what is the LG Cookie or the Nokia 6220 like?

Downloads
    Uploads
    comparing samsung star to cookie so go for samsung star 3g coz price is cheep now dun buy cookie, overall cookie is best but the phone dun have a flash n in star 3g it have flash n the touch screen is very sensitive, the music is also very good !
    and dun buy nokia 6220 itz a bad phone !
    well choice is urs !

Woop!

Star Blue Star vs Cookie

Hey

I purchased the Samsung Star today and it is fantastic!! I was considering the LG Cookie too, but what made me choose the Samsung over it was the style. They are exactly the same phones, with the same aps and everything, but the Samsung is way more stylish and shiny. IT is streamlined and polished- it looks classy.

The camera on the Samsung is good, it has a flash and has a mode where it will only take pictures if the person is smiling. The star has a flash, but the LG doesn't. The music quality is good on both phones however.

I personally buy the star as it suits my needs better, and is less chunky, it is smaller and it is lighter. But really it is your choice!!