Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which T-mobile phone is best?Samsung? Sidekick? Blackberry? (plz plz plz click here

for 10 points??? )? I've heard there are the sidekick 3, iD, II, LX and Slide. But which one is the best? Or is the blackberry curve better? Ok, first answer my FIRST question, then answer this question: which phone is better than all the rest,sidekick, blackberry, samsung gravity, t-mobile wing, samsung blast, samsung glyde, or the samsung t819?? plz plz 10 points best answer?

Downloads
    Uploads
    alright.
    ive had almost all these phones
    sidekicks look fun, but they get SOO boring after a while.
    you cant really do anything on it. the sidekick 3 dosnt sell anymore. same thin with the 2,iD, slide and LX
    the only sidekick that sells right now is the LX.
    right now i have the blackberry curve. it is the best phone i have ever had. you can download lots of free apps on it like a digital radio, GPS, it is LOOOOUUUD. and sidekicks have bad sound quality. and the blackberries camera is better, it is just an all over bettter phone, and if you want it for buisness its much better than a sidekick or any samsung phone.
    and the battery life is GREAT
    oh and one last thing the blackberry curve for tmobile has wifi, so you can use the @home feature and make calls when you have a wifi signal and it dosnt use any minuits. same thing if you are at starbucks!
    it helps save 100's of mins that could have gone to waste!

Downloads
    Uploads
    alright.
    ive had almost all these phones
    sidekicks look fun, but they get SOO boring after a while.
    you cant really do anything on it. the sidekick 3 dosnt sell anymore. same thin with the 2,iD, slide and LX
    the only sidekick that sells right now is the LX.
    right now i have the blackberry curve. it is the best phone i have ever had. you can download lots of free apps on it like a digital radio, GPS, it is LOOOOUUUD. and sidekicks have bad sound quality. and the blackberries camera is better, it is just an all over bettter phone, and if you want it for buisness its much better than a sidekick or any samsung phone.
    and the battery life is GREAT
    oh and one last thing the blackberry curve for tmobile has wifi, so you can use the @home feature and make calls when you have a wifi signal and it dosnt use any minuits. same thing if you are at starbucks!
    it helps save 100's of mins that could have gone to waste!