Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    rolfesangel

So much trouble getting music onto Sprint Samsung phone with USB cord?

Hey guys, I have a Sprint Samsung phone and I just got a USB data cable (Luxmo M300) to transfer my music to it...I put the driver CD in the computer and I got as far as downloading the Sprint manuel...which does not tell me anything that I need to know about transferring music...as far as I can see the other things that the CD wants me to download are other versions (ie Adobe) of the Sprint manuel....but nothing that I can see to start transferring data...

I have tried plugging in the USB cable, and then connecting to my phone but there is nothing...

Does anybody have any idea what I can do? By the way, the music I want to transfer is from CD's that I have stored on my computer.
    I would be forever grateful to anyone who can help me get started by transferring music to my phone...I have been trying for such a long time!

e60.deluxe
    i have an A900 and you have to go into the phones menu and select "connect to pc" and then it will work.

its in the tools menu, and then the mass storage menu.