Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cheapest Verizon plan with unlimited texting?

What is the cheapest verizon plan that includes unlimited texting?

And what's the cheapest that includes just unlimited IN texting to verizon people, but limited to other networks.

I don't really talk much so I don't need many minutes and everyone I text is on verizon.

Thanks

Please don't tell me I have to get the $59.99/mo plan that Verizon has on the website because that's the cheapest plan with unlimited texting.

And this is for an individual, not family plan.

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 Hope this helps:

im not sure actually. i was searching this myself to fin out. lol. but i think that you can get verizon to verizon texting free, and only 500 texts a month to other networks for 10 extra dollars. Thats MUCH cheaper than the 30 dollars a month you would have to pay for Unlimited texting. And all that money you save surely adds up in the end. I hope this helped buddy. But if ur friends dont have verizon cell phones then i wouldnt go with the ten dollar one. But ALL my friends have verizon so that would be a great plan to get...right??

Hope i helped a little bit.