Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    MrRedman

My Samsung MP3 Is P****NG ME OFF!!!?

Hey,

It's 8.49 PM (London GMT) 05 February 2008 and my MP3 has literally just walked out on me.. I am SOO annoyed.

It's a Samsung YP-U2R XB 512MB. A few months ago, the MP3 only let one ear piece work. (and i know it's the MP3 through tests with other ear pieces and other devices). So here i was on the PC doin' some work and i remembered the MP3 was charging in the other room with the laptop on (my laptop dosen't work 'coz of some error but the power still comes on so i use that to recharge my MP3). I come back into the room to drag and drop some music files and then i realise it's not turned on. i try countless times and dosen't turn on. I look in the Samsung CD user manual and it says to press the RESET button. i do that in various ways but still no luck. I then go to samsungplay.com and go to the customer support page. it then opens a new window where you have to fill out boxes. one says SN (required field) but there is NO sn from Box to device. Samsuck is c**p PLEASE HELP !!

Unregistered
    Samsung YP-U2R cam kiss ma ass I had da same thing with 2gb one it doesnt even turn on you know why cuz its korean quality!