some reason. Please help me.? Like i said its the Samsung Reality. I have an SD card and i can put things in the music and pictures folders just fine and the phone will read them for the music player and picture viewer. But when i try to put an .mp3 into the sounds folder for ring tones they will be on the card and my computer will read them but my phone will not. I also try to send ring tones to my phone by using the bluetooth on my computer but of course it will only allow me to send pictures saying that all the audio files I send are unsupported file types. i got around this problem for a little while by putting music for the media player directly on the card from the computer. but to get ring tones I had to send the tones from my computer to a friends phone and then using my phone browse their audio files for ring tones and transfer them from their phone to mine using bluetooth. But now for some reason that method wont even work. I can browse my friends files from my phone and select them and transfer them to my phone but my phone wont even recognize the transferred tones anymore and they do not appear on my phone at all but the files I transferred are visible to my computer when I put the SD card in my computer.

The length of the tone doesn't matter I have had tones transfer and work on my phone that were anywhere between 15 sec and 1.5 min.

All the tones that previously worked on my phone that transferred and the ones on my phone that still work are all .mp3 format.

I have also tried converting the files to .qcp format and my phone still says unsupported file type.

usb to my phone also wont work and i do not have email on my phone so i can not send it to myself in a message.

Please help me. This problem is driving me crazy. I have looked everywhere and talked to everyone i know about a possible solution but I just cant find one.