Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a Motorola Razr V375 phone. I want to upload photo's from my computer.?

I know how to do this and have installed the up to date driver from Motorola's website. But when I go to 'my computer' - devices with removable storage, the phone storage is not there. How can I copy and paste photo's or music to the phone ? likewise how to I download photo's to and from phone to computer ?

I'm using windows vista if that is relevant.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just text your pics to your E-Mail. I did it before.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, those damn phone jerkys try to screw you in all areas of freedom when it comes to phones on their network. The best way, is to find the easiest route possible, and that would hopefully lie in a normal free system set in place by the phone manufacturer. That means that you can just hook up to a computer, and transfer the data that you want to... simple right? None of this "TOTAL SYNC" bull$h!t right? It's the same kind of crap, the manufacturer tries to be all controlling with their dog$h!t software and meanwhile... everyone's just wishing that it was all so much easier. Direct data hookup... that's the preferable route.