Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why won't the multimedia manager work on my samsung pc studio 3?

I have installed the samsung pc studio 3 onto my laptop and for the last few months the multimedia manager has been working perfectly fine.. but at the start of this week, when I connected my samsung tocco (the same phone i have been using for months) to the programme that was fine it's just the multimedia manager won't come up as a programme ( so you can edit photos ETC..) and it's really annoying me because all the other programmes available on the pc studio are working just fine ( like the phone explorer and message manager.. its just the multimedia manager working!!!).

Please Help!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had the same problem, in the end my PC Studio just needed to install a ton of updates and after that it worked.

Unregistered
    I had exactly same problem and solution is very simple. Just download the update for the software in the tools menu(Check For Updates) and do it few times. Even though it says when you update first time that is finished your update and suggest you to run the program it's not over and you have to do check for update and install it over and over again untill is says that there is no more update. When you finished that it should run Multimedia Manager without a problem. Cheers!

tahoe665643
    i have the same thing but when I update, it says I have no more updates!!!