Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member LittleMissCheekyx's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is the Samsung U600 Pink a good phone?

I had an LG Chocolate but that was rubbish. Im getting a new phone so might be getting the U600 pink but is it good?

it broke three times in the past year and now it has completely gone dead, when it had full battery. and the features werent great either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It really does depend on your needs. could you throw a bone to us, in WHAT way was the chocolate rubbish?

Do you want a stylish phone? The gold one is very nice! I am into beautiful phones too. I also like the samsung sgh e870 for style, and I know that one works well. Also, I like the lg shine, but the original flip one has had A lot less problems than the slide one, and I would get it in gold...anyway the Iphone is a phone you can rely on and it is pretty too! you could definately get that too! I have it and might get the lg shine should I ever need the video features it offers, or maybe a better one in the future with video calling