hi. im having problems with my niece's phone, it turns on lights up but then freezes on the 1st screen. last night i managed to press button for menu, but when tried to bring up file manager thing it froze. after taking battery out numerous times it turned on then just froze on main screen. now im getting just blue screen and nothing else but just lights on buttons.
my niece told me that she put song on it , and it kept turning off when played it. then it was placed on desk next to speaker then had lines goin thru it then went black the screen im wondering if the phone has been damaged by the hifi speaker magnet.
ive also tried attaching usb to phone so can use thru computer but it wont connect making me believe it may be software problem, thought would try thru computer to take off song to see if thats the prob. any ideas why this is happening, would like to reset the phone or update it but cant do nothing
spoke to shop where got it said placed it on desk when went like that,a nd they said bring back monday to go for repair but theres chance may be void of warranty. it hasnt been caused be water or moist

thanks for any help on this
sorry 4got to mention that, tried puting charger on phone last night and the battery thing came up but looked bit faded. and when did get menu up it lossed bit of colour as well, then went back to full colours and then the usual freezing