Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    lucylou

Samsung U600 HELP?

I have the u600 and the touch keys are dialling calls i dont want to make. Does anyone know if there is a way to lock the call register so that it wont do this.

Problem is everytime i send or recieve a text it stores in the call register never had this before so it is therefore ringing the people ive texted, its driving me isane

Babalabs
    I have the same phone but a different problem!!!
    Anyway, you should be able to press the power key and it will lock the keypad. There is another way to do it but don't have my phone on my at the moment so can't tell you sorry. Hope that helps

Babalabs
    I have the same phone but a different problem!!!
    Anyway, you should be able to press the power key and it will lock the keypad. There is another way to do it but don't have my phone on my at the moment so can't tell you sorry. Hope that helps