Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Samsung Tocco Ultra S8300V "Phone freeze sim unavailable" help?

Hi, my Samsung Tocco Ultra (S8300V) is locked to Vodafone UK, and as a result of entering the Network Lock code incorrectly is has locked. When the phone is turned on, with an unaccepted simcard eg. o2 the message on the screen reads "Phone freeze. Sim unavailable, please contact your service provider" and gives two buttons you can press - call or SOS.
    I need to get rid of this message so i can enter the unlock code to use with an o2 simcard.

Please help!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ...... You can get your phone unlocked at thousands of shops and stalls in the UK it costs around £5.00 they will know all the unlock codes you'll ever need. Or there are plenty of online mobile forums that may help.I hope this helps,all the best. Rab

Unregistered
    In this case you can get your phone unfreeze using unfreeze code from Unlocking4U - Samsung USA Fast Unlocking Service later you can purchase accurate unlock code from them link here Unlocking4U.com