Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Samsung Sgh m620 problem..?

I have a samsung sgh m620.. I bought it an year ago but now when I close the slide a White Screen appears. I cant see any details of who is calling, sending sms etc... Untill the slider is closed the white screen is there, after the lights turn off, when I open the sliding part the display is ok.. It doesnt work when its closed.. I also found out that the camera isnt working now.. o_O when I click the camera icon on my phone it says "check camera connection"... Help!!

Unregistered

Gun m620 white screen problem

The easiest thing to try is to just remove the battery for maybe 5 minutes and then re-insert it. If that doesn't work you can try doing an actual reset by doing the following:

You can perform a hard reset by first holding the power button and then hitting the RESET switch on the side with a push pin. Only after that you can let go of the power button. Make sure not to do it the other way around – meaning DO NOT hit reset first and then press power – because it will not reset. I tried. Also you should not lose any of your data or settings while doing this, at least I didn’t.

I did this for a differnt problem, but I hope it could reset your white-screen problem. It may also be a problem with the internal RIBBON CABLE, in which case you would have to take it in for servicing or replace the phone entirely.

Unregistered

help needed

i cant restart my samsung sgh-m620 phone.
    the buttons are not functioning.
    should i go to a samsung center or could this be fixed by other means?
    and i cant open my inbox since the 'menu' and 'back' buttons are not working.
    please help me. tq

nazim ahmed
    my mobile samsung sgh-m620 do not have any sound while receiving or sending call.