Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Samsung Sgh-j700 Music To Phone, How?!?

Every Time I Try To Put Music To My Phone It Says Insufficient Memory.. So I Went And Bought A Big Memory Card And It Still Says Insufficient Memory, I Converted The Files To Mp3 And It Still Wont Work, Help!!

Unregistered

Headphones Advice from a 12-year-old

I'm just a 12-year old, so I'm not exactly sure about this, but it worked for me, so I'll just tell u wat I think.
    What I think the problem is that the phone (same model as mine) itself isn't large enough to contain the memory. When u are adding music to ur phone, u r adding it to the memory of the phone, and not to the memory card. Only after it is in ur phone can u transfer it to the memory card. So what I did (even though it took really, really long) was transfer every song to the memory card after it downloaded to ur phone. Do it single song by single song. It works for me, but if u can find or have found a better method, that saves u a LOT of time.
    Hope this helps for now, but remember that I'm not an expert on this area.