Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is the Samsung S1075 10MP Digital Camera good?

i want to buy one but don't wanna waste my money if its no good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    although it has 10mp, it's probably very slow at taking pictures (which will result in blurring) and very slow in taking another one, (like you take a pic, have to wait a while to take another)

poor optical and digital zoom (optical zoom is best, since you will get a crisper picture when zooming in)

it is a good camera for general use, but you get what you pay for really. you would get much better features for the price if you buy online.

but it's a good cam.

Downloads
    Uploads
    although it has 10mp, it's probably very slow at taking pictures (which will result in blurring) and very slow in taking another one, (like you take a pic, have to wait a while to take another)

poor optical and digital zoom (optical zoom is best, since you will get a crisper picture when zooming in)

it is a good camera for general use, but you get what you pay for really. you would get much better features for the price if you buy online.

but it's a good cam.

Unregistered
    After having cannon, sony, and nikon cameras in the past, it was a disappointment! My problems with the camera was the zoom-in zoom-out. Just remember, you get what you pay for. It would probably make a good extra camera (spare), but for good, quality pictures, I'd shop around a bit more.