Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Samsung Reclaim issues? (shutting off, keys malfunctioning, freezing, ect)?

I have a Samsung Reclaim phone that I have had for about 5 months, and it's being strange because the phone will randomly freeze, shut off, and most recently I have had a certain key on my keyboard that will refuse to show up in a text message, meaning, I push the button but nothing shows up. I'm not sure if this is just my phone, or if it's just the general thing that the Reclaim will do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think they only reclaim if you got the insurance.
    Depends because if you have at&t you had to get the insurance plan or else you cant get a new one.

Unregistered
    Mine has been doing that too, I've had it for about 8 months and I would just ignore the freezing and it would eventually pass, but just recently it's become stuck in a reboot loop. I looked it up and the only thing I found for it was that the battery needs to be replaced, but I've only had it for 8 months so I don't understand why a battery would just die like that since my previous phones didn't do this...if you have found anything out or are still in the process of looking it up, any information is really appreciated. You can contact me at [email protected]
    Please and thank you :]

Unregistered
    My phone does the same thing...it reboots,constantly! I've had my phone for only two months...so,I'm assuming the phones are just crap!

Rosa B.

Heart New uuuhhhh

My reclaim is great but...literally about 10 min ago when i go into my my stuff folder and click on the ringtones folder the screen turns black and freezes for a second. Then it goes right back to main screen...then when i go back to do the same thing i hit the ringtones folder it shuts off and turns back on. now i was gettin free ringtones from Myxer.com do you think that i dowloaded a virus or sumthing??

Unregistered
    My phone has been fine, the only greif its been giving me is when i send a text message and I go back to read it, i can see that the person i was sending the message to said but i cant read my reply cause its not there. Thats the only problem i have had, and i have gone through the settings and i cant seem to get my replies to show up

Unregistered

uh

my phone has done everything described and i dont know what to do should i send it back

Unregistered

reclaim issues.

i've gotten three replacement phones for my reclaim and they've all done it ; i thought it was just because the other two were broken. but now, when i try and send a text if i try and cancel it- it freezes up my screen and i have to reboot the whole thing. and sometimes, when i text- the screen'll freeze up and it cuts itself off and back on.

Unregistered
    I hate my reclaim phone...with a passion! it sucks so bad. It doesn't recognize the battery...the charger input has been all messed up...the key pad is for little tiny hands that don't exist! omg...i could go on and on DON'T BUY ONE!

Unregistered
    this phone was fine for about 8 months and now it keeps telling me the battery won't charge, it goes on the fritz and flashes all the screens in a weird rotation, started shutting itself off today, phone calls are not coming through and I suddenly have 10 new voice messages, I set my alarm like I always do and it didn't go off, I could go on but my advice is don't waste your money on this piece of crap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast