Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Samsung p2 users Think????

im thinkin about buying a samsung p2 i noticed it on youtube the other day and i want 2 get one....if you own one tell me where you got it..how much....what features are on it...and if i should get it or not..easy 10 points please give long description*

oh yeah tell me about the games and cool lil features too.!

Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem. I have one and it is awsome. I got it at Wal-Mart for $198.00 but thats only the 4g version. you can also find a 8g which runs a little higher. It is easy to put music, videos, and pictures on there. It came with a Samsung Media
    Studio that you install onto your computer. It has bluetooth capabilities, and if you get a firmware update off the internet you will receive a lot of new features including calculator, bluetooth phone capabilities, 3 games (Bubblesmile, Car Puzzle, and a shooting game.), the ability to delete files straight from the p2, and much more. It comes with a adress book, Text file holder, calender, world clock, alarm, FM radio Datacast and more. The internet also provides themes for this. One of the coolist things about it is it is all touchscreen.

and by the way, a new firmware is comming out soon which will provide 24 major city subway maps, theme tool, more bluetooth capabilities, 2 more games and a little more. If you need help getting these firmware updates, just ask.