Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Samsung Glyde will not receive picture message?

I keep getting picture messages, but my phone won't receive them. It just say "message receipt error" or something. Then in my inbox it says I have 3 unread messages, but it won't show up to let me download them.

Unregistered
    ugh my phone does that too... it's gotten to say that i have 7 new messages and the only way to make it go away is to delete your inbox. something is wrong with the samsung glyde. the one i have is my second one in 3 months. i got the software upgrade but i still have the same problems :/

Unregistered
    mine does the same thing to it wont send or receive anything and our network service people say the messaging is unblocked. I dont kno what is wrong but it makes me mad

Unregistered
    I'm having the same problem but with text messages! I could send them, but can't receive them. Its to a point where people are asking if I'm mad at them or something...

Unregistered
    yeah this is happening to me too now its very fustrating its probably something wrong with the phone.

Unregistered
    Yea, this phone is a joke. I do not receive text messages sometimes, just like the other person ^. Verizon bascially told me there is nothing they can do, its a network thing. But I am paying for unlimited texting on 3 phones, this service/problem is still unresolved and utter B.S. I have visited the same verizon sotre 6 times in past month, on my second Glyde and still these problems. =/ sucks....

Unregistered
    yes i currently have the same problem with sending and receiving picture messages, i use to be able to do it until recently. also my phone will turn on again if i close it after sending a text message sometimes. another time the screen turned completely white after getting a text, i had to turn it off and back on to have it be normal. i have had the phone for a month. its a piece of shit.

Unregistered
    My Glyde does the same thing for picture messages, piece of junk phone >=/

Unregistered

Devil

god damnit i just bought my glyde 1 day ago and it is already being a piece of shit i sent a pic today now it wont let me recieve or send them DO NOT EVER BUY A PIECE OF SHIT SAMSUNG GLYDE son of a bitchen airchair

Unregistered

Flash pissed off

I cant receive txts or pics for all ready 3 days and I have had the damn phone for almost a year >= l its saying ( Notification full. Erase pic notification ) WTF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast