Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Samsung G600?

Downloads
    Uploads

Samsung G600?

Does anybody know any cool things the Samsung G600 can do that I may be unaware of? Thanks

ElectronProbabilityCloud
    Dunno. Just got one for my Mum, she loves it.

Ahwell
    I shall watch this one with interest, I'd like to know too!

Downloads
    Uploads
    make phone calls lol :-))

kola dawodu
    S amsung have been active on the mobile phone market for quite some years now and already have several successes on their name. Nowadays, the mobiles get more and more extensive. In the beginning of this year the Nokia N95 was introduced; a mobile phone with a 5 Megapixel camera. Sony Ericsson followed with the K850i and now Samsung too with the SGH-G600. The Samsung G600 is a so-called slider mobile with extensive features, including a 5 Megapixel digital camera. A high-megapixel camera in a mobile phone is no unknown territory for Samsung. On the CeBIT in Hannover last year, they already presented the Samsung SCH-B600, a mobile phone with 10 Megapixels and 3x optical zoom. Unfortunately, the B600 will not be available in Europe, but hopefully Samsung have used their experience in the high Megapixel segment to make the Samsung G600 a success. Our findings can be read in the following Samsung SGH-G600 review.
    FOUND MORE INFORMATION FOR YOU
    Samsung G600 Review
    The Samsung G600 is a fashionable camera phone which comes in a slide opening casing. The phone is desirable due to its smooth finish & easy to access slide opening mechanism. The phone comes with a large 2.2 Inch high colour screen which provides the user with up to sixteen million colours on a high resolution TFT screen. The user can access the phones main feature when the phone is in its slide closed position as the phone comes with easy to access external keys. The G600 is an imaging focused handset which is in completion with other popular camera phones including the Sony Ericsson K810i, Sony Ericsson K850i & the Nokia N95, but all the phones have their own unique & individual style & features. The Samsung G600 is a quad band technology handset which provides the user with worldwide roaming which will automatically switch between the GSM networks without the user knowing. The phone comes with 55 Mbytes of built in memory & comes complete with a memory card slot which allows the user to extend their phones memory capabilities further to suit the user's needs. The handset is solid & compact which comes in a 102mm x 47.8mm x 14.9mm sized casing, which weighs 105 gram including the phone battery.

The main feature on this simply stunning handset is its 5 megapixel camera feature which comes complete with camera features & image settings. The user can capture a beautifully clear & precise shot at any time of the day or night with this built in 5 megapixel camera feature. The camera comes with a built in flash & auto focus which will ensure a perfect shot is captured each & every time the camera feature is used. The user can record those lively & action packed moments as a video recording rather than a still photo. The video capabilities allow the user to record & play video footage in popular video formats on their Samsung G600. The imaging features on the G600 are high quality & waiting to be enjoyed by its user. The phone comes with a built in FM radio & music player which brings the handset alive. The user can enjoy tuning into an FM radio station to listen to all the latest music as well as radio talk shows or simple play their own music on the phones music player. The user can transfer music files onto their Samsung G600 or simply download the latest music from an Internet music store. The Samsung G600 is a fun mobile phone which comes with easy to access imaging & media features.