Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Samsung Flipshot to read music from SD Card?

I have a Samsung Flipshot Phone, and bought a 2 GB SD Card for it. I downloaded songs from my PC to the SD Card using Windows Media Player. I also put some of my pictures from the computer onto the SD Card. I double checked the card on the computer to be sure the pics and songs were there, and they were.
    Then, I put the card into my phone. The phone will read the pics from the card, but the songs are nowhere to be found.

Do I have to sync the music to the phone by plugging the phone into the computer? I thought I could just put them on the SD Card and then have the phone pick them up from there, once the card was inserted into the phone?

Unregistered
    The answer is yes use the sync function on your phone and then you can download from your computer. It worked for me.