Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

samsung eternity or lg xenon ?

im upgrading, and im deciding between two phones. The Samsung Eternity or the new LG Xenon.

I like the samsung eternity because of its nice design, the touchwiz interface seems cool, its basically a scaled down version of the iphone, and it looks classier. I really do want it.

But thhen the new LG Xenon,i love the slide out keyboard w. touchscreen design idea. I love LG's touchscreen interface, and the keyboard on the phone looks really good to add and the phone looks sturdy.

Which phone should i get?

Unregistered
    I've read from many different posts that the xenon freezes a lot and it's very sluggish. Doesn't hold a lot of memory for texting so you're going to have to delete messages often; too bad if you're a texter. battery life is okay on both though. I asked an AT&T staff and they said the xenon has an hour more of battery life than the eternity. The eternity's touch screen is more responsive and texting isn't a hasle. When I tried it out in the store, I didn't mess up even though I typed fast. So it doesn't really matter about having the slide out keyboard if you compare it to the eternity. well unless if you really like having to press something. The screen doesn't flip sometimes when you slide to use the keyboard. But then I've never had both phones so I can't confirm for myself. I am too trying to decide on those two phones. Maybe we should wait a little. There might just be a better one. =) I hope I helped.

onytay06

lg vs. samsung

i have the lg xenon
    i like it very much i also have the samsung eternity

they are both equally good

if you know anything about cars its like comparing a subaru impreza wrx sti vs mitsubishi lancer evolution viii
    and if you still dont understand watch this
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKRxHAJv6pw]YouTube - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Vs Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII[/ame]

it seems like people only talk about how good their phone is
    if you put them together it would be a great phone
    but samsung this is better but lg that is better exactly its never ending
    i say go with the one you like looks best
    because they are basically the same

if you want to be texting alot get the xenon pluse it ca use a 16gig memory

if you want free internet get samsung eternity i think only can use 8gig memory card