Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Samsung Blast memory card problem?

I have a problem with my memory card for my Samsung Blast, every time I place it in the slot it would say the usual "memory card inserted" but then would freeze, and go to the SAMSUNG BLAST home screen. So, when I try to turn it off it won't let me and I end up having to take out the memory card and taking the battery out and back in, to turn on my phone. I even tried turning it on while the memory card was inside as I try to turn on my phone it would freeze again and I have to repeat the process of turning my phone back on. I don't know why it's doing this because I've used my memory card for awhile now and only now it's screwy. PLEASE HELP!!!

Unregistered
    I'm having the same problem, i formatted my card and the phone worked fine then but as soon as i put music and photos back on it the card only reads for a minute and then i have to take it out and put it back in for it to read the card again...it sucks. the phone is only a couple days old and has been doin this since i took it out of the box!

Unregistered

samsung blast memory card problem

i have all your awnsers i once had the same problems as you email me all your questions at [email protected] i will be proud to help