Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the 3g is not free. as long as you have some sort of text messaging plan, you won't be charged for the message that you sent and received though yahoo (as long as they are text messages and not e-mails), but you will be charged for accidentally going to the browser.

if you don't have a data plan on your phone and you plan on using your browser even for little things day to day, i suggest that you purchase one. if you don't have a plan and you are accessing the internet, the costs are ghastly.

Downloads
    Uploads

Samsung Behold, No Data Plan, 3G?

I just got the Behold, and I didn't purchase an additional data plan or anything but, I can still access the web browser, and when I got on the yahoo messenger the 3G icon changed colors. So is the 3G free, or will I be charged for the messages I sent/received on yahoo and for accidentally going to the browser?

Downloads
    Uploads
    the 3g is not free. as long as you have some sort of text messaging plan, you won't be charged for the message that you sent and received though yahoo (as long as they are text messages and not e-mails), but you will be charged for accidentally going to the browser.

if you don't have a data plan on your phone and you plan on using your browser even for little things day to day, i suggest that you purchase one. if you don't have a plan and you are accessing the internet, the costs are ghastly.

Unregistered

Mail i just want to buy a phone without a data plan......

i have been online for days looking for a cheap nice phone to buy. Every-time i tried to get the phone i always had to buy a plan with it. I don't think that's rite how they try to make you buy a plan just to get the phone. People these days will make you do anything these day to spend your money, and i am tired of it...........

Unregistered

Info about data usage

QUESTION.
    I have the Samsung Behold, and I don't have a data plan, but I still want to use the browser for some stuff, how much will I get charged?? (approximately)
    Do I get charged for the amount of time I spend on the internet?